Eva-Maria is a 20 year old family coach, international speaker, TV personality and author of the bestselling book ‘You Shut Up!’. Russian-born, Eva-Maria currently lives in New Zealand, working with various groups, corporate, and families, and is on a full-on mission to help improve 1,000,000 adult-teenager relationships around the world! | www.youshutup.co.nz | www.eva-maria.co.nz | www.socialnetworkingnz.co.nz
Print this article off and give to your dearest children, grandchildren, and youth you know who need a small push and perhaps motivation to make their dreams and goals a reality!…
So, dearest young people, have you got an amazing idea about a business, or mission?
Don’t hide it away! Share it with the world!
A couple of really quick tips to help you bring your amazing idea into the world…
1. Share it with someone. Ask your closest friends and family what they think about it. The last thing you want to do is do so much planning around it, only to find that if you did one small thing differently, a whole lot more people will be interested in it, no matter how good the original idea is. Use your closest connections as a sounding board and people to bounce ideas around with.
2. Do your research. Have a hunt around to see if your idea’s already been put into action by someone else. If it hasn’t, great – full steam ahead! If it has, research into it a bit more – see what your point of difference could be; what you can do differently to make a 2.0 version of it. A friend of mine came up with a fantastic idea for a website, and kept it under wraps from everyone for a while…when I finally got around to research if any one else had come up with the idea, it turned out that they had, but it wasn’t doing too well. He quickly went around his plans and came up with an even better version, with a greater point of difference that really took off. That’s all you need – find out what’s out there, and make it even better!
3. Build on the big idea. So you have a great idea, now what steps do you need to take to get there? By month, by week, by day? By milestone? Who do you need to talk to, to help bring it off the ground? Who will be the key players/actions on the journey to make your idea a reality?
4. Keep working at it. Many things in life require work to get done. Set aside some time every single day to keep working towards your milestones and goals. Even if it’s 5 minutes a day, it’ll still be worthwhile, because as they say every great journey is started with one step, and many other small steps in between. Keep going at it.
5. Talk about it. Not in an egotistical way, but the more you talk about your idea to people, the more people will be able to give you feedback, and become your walking, talking ‘sneezers’…they will spread the word about your idea, and who knows…someone who could be a key player on the way to realizing your goals may hear about it and want to help out in ways you can’t imagine!
The key is to keep going, and keep believing. Don’t give up on great ideas – you never know what you might be keeping from the world if you don’t make it happen.
Go for it!
FREE DAILY UPDATES
Popular Tags#Jan25 activities College communication Cyberbullying diet Divorce Driving Drugs Facebook Financial Foursquare Games health honor roll Inspirational Lady Gaga Leadership Music prom Safety School School Programs sex Sexting Social Study Abroad Technology teenagers Teens Teen Success Texting Travel trends Twitter Weekly Wrap YouTube